Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ridin' the River

So we have some friends with a pontoon boat who invited us out for a Sunday afternoon cruise. It was Jadyn's first time on the water - how could we NOT document it?

Um, I'm not exactly sure where I am, what I'm doing, or what this big yellow thing is I'm wearing...but at least I have my paci with me.

Maybe I should use this thing to call Omi and Opa and tell them what I'm doing!


Hello? Omi? Opa? Hello? Anyone there? Oh, this thing is just a toy! Oh well, I guess I'll tell them when I see them next week.



Hey Mama, I wanna see what Dada is doing. Think he'll let me help?



Oh, he's driving this rig! I don't know if I'm helping but I like hanging out with my daddy!



Not only am I having a blast, but I also add an exponential amount of cuteness to this watercraft!

Just chillin'

Sometimes I kick my foot up, relax and hang out, just enjoying my bottle.




"This is how I roll."

No comments: