Saturday, April 15, 2006

BY POPULAR DEMAND - MORE PHOTOS! (Ok, so what if in our world "popular demand" means "Omi wants to see"?!)


Here we are at the "Wings Over Columbus" air show at the Air Force Base. It got a little loud at times but we had a fun day. See, Jadyn got to play "airplane" with a little help from Daddy. Also notice the patriotic bib. Can't be her daddy's girl without loving the USA!



Little Jadyn at 7 months. The hat is WAY too big for her, but it came with the outfit so of course I HAD to get a shot of her wearing it. Don't you just love that smile?



Her very first Easter Egg Hunt. She even got to meet the Easter Bunny. I think she just thought he was a giant cat with long ears.

1 comment:

Pammylew said...

I was at the Air Show. We could have passed each other. How weird is that. Read my post, I have some comments about the air show on there as well!!!!
HOW COOL!!!!!