Tuesday, October 04, 2005



Bath Photos

Here are a few pics from a recent bath time. This isn't her first bath, but it's the first one that occured when Paul was around to take pictures. Jadyn is still too squirmy for me to manage her and a camera at the same time.

Yes, I covered her itty bits for modesty's sake. And she loves bath time - she just isn't too wild about being wet and naked and NOT in the bath.

Isn't she just about the cutest thing you've ever
seen? I can't wait till she gets old enough to play with bath toys. That's going to be a blast!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Sweet, sweet baby. Ashleigh loved her baths after we could put her in her baby tub (it took her cord stump about 3 weeks to fall off!). But you're right, that wet & naked and NOT it the tub part tends to tick them off!

You are more adventurous than me, though, I put that baby tub on the bar in the kitchen. I avoided crouching by the bath tub as long as I possibly could! And it is tons more fun when they can sit up well in the big tub and play with toys. And if Jadyn loves splashing as much as Ashleigh, you'll be almost as wet as her by the time you're through!

Igor said...

Paul and Amanda,

Thank you so much for sending me the letter to let me know that your baby has come! I am rejoicing with you and thank the Lord since He heard your cry and answered you. I still remember those days when the doctors gave you little or no chances of becoming pregnant. This proves once again that the Lord is not constrained by any laws of nature (since He Himself established them!) and delights in answering those who cast themselves on Him.

I pray Jadyn will grow in wisdom and understanding and will love the Lord with all her heart, with all her soul and with all her might.

Blessings,
Igor