Monday, October 10, 2005

JADYN IS ONE MONTH OLD TODAY!!!

Wow, it's been a month already! Time sure has flown - except, of course, for the times when Jadyn is not willing to sleep or eat in the middle of the night. Those times drag on and on.
Anyway, here are a few photos I took today in honor of this milestone:




"You caught me!" Doesn't she look surprised? Of like I just said, "Freeze, hands in the air!" This outfit (complete with headband and baby mittens) was so cute I had to get a shot of it. Of course, as soon as I took the photo, she spat up on herself. Figures.





The weather is getting colder so she probably won't be able to wear this pretty party dress much, since it's a 0-3 month size. So I had to put her in it just to get a few pictures. She was getting sick of me changing her clothes by this time, and I think the dress was itching her. But she looks TOO cute, doesn't she?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

it is like playing dress up! with a wiggly puppy! who spits up on clothes they are only going to wear for the photo op!

she is precious. is her hair strawberry blonde or does it just look that way in some pictures?